MagzNetwork

I need to get an mp3 player. Anything i don't care as long as it can hold some audio files, I'll be more than happy. Except I'm broke =P and i don't want to ask my dad for some money. Why? Simply because he hates it when we waste or break things. And i have been through 3 mp3 players already. He got mad at me the most when I told him of these two:




1. The first one was a 2 GB iPod nano like the one above. He got it for me a few years ago when it first came out. It still works and I still have it, but it won't let me add anything new into it. Nor will it let me take out any of the mp3 files that are already in it. And I don't listen to it because it has Native Deen's songs, *and i don't want to listen to them since they have music*


2. Then 4 Eids ago, he gave me some money and i decided to order the Furqan iPod here. And i had it for almost two years. Then when we came back from Minnesota last summer, it stopped charging. So it works, but it won't charge...

2 comments

  1. asister // April 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

    i'm in love with this blog!Mashallah!

  2. Sadiyah // April 4, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

    thanks! barakallah fiki =)

Post a Comment