MagzNetwork

...more than two weeks actually since i posted. I've been getting quite a lot of comments lately alhamdulillah and i thought i should keep up with the blog world and start posting regularly again.


It's funny how quickly May passed by, it's already June and I don't think I was ready for a new month. Glancing at my planner I have too many things to do this week and also the next. But with school finishing soon, inshallah I'll have more time to do better things than worry about all my appoinments and scheduled events.

I also got my hands on Anwar Awlaki's Hereafter series thanks to a close friend of mine. I can't wait to listen to them.


2 comments

  1. Asmi's Journal // June 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

    Hi Sadiyah! I'm happy that you're back :D

    You're right - May did go by fast. Like my 1 week out of the 4 was spent on just exams. *sigh*

    Anyway, looking forward to your posts <3 :)

  2. Sadiyah // June 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

    Thanks Asmi :)
    I hope this summer doesn' run away though lol

    I'm looking foward to your next chapter to the story! <3

Post a Comment