MagzNetwork

You have been registered to participate in the 60th annual American Mathematics Competition Contest. The contest will be conducted at sites throughout the state. You will be participating at Sunset Swim Center (Classroom is downstairs), 13707 NW Science Park Drive, Portland, OR 97229 on Wednesday, February 25th. The test will begin at 10:00am.

No calculators will be allowed. The test in on paper with "bubble in" answer sheets. Some of the questions will seem easy, while some are designed to seem "impossible." These will open your thinking to new mathematics that is challenging and different.Additional information about the competition will be mailed to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

So no calculators, and the test will be on paper. Great! My math teacher is soo excited about it that its getting annoying. He did four extra classes for us to review with him and there are like only a couple people going. I wouldn't really mind taking a test, *if only they'd let me use my beloved calculator* I've gone dependant on that, so for the past week I've been trying my best not to use it...

0 comments

Post a Comment