MagzNetwork

I hate it! Hate it! Do i have to emphasize anymore? I HATE Romeo and Juliet.

Seriously, I glanced at my planner. "4 overdue lessons" 4 English lessons which I haven't finished. We started on Shakespeare this week and as much as I love reading, this sukz! To add to that, I recieved a phone call yesterday from my school. Of course, since they don't call much I stood wondering what they'd say.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Weinberg from ORCA, I want to remind you that you have a state test on Tuesday at the ESD at 12:00."

Oh God! Haven't I had enough studying? And do they have to inform me about it two days before? Why not a week? Aghhhhh. Now I'm suppose to have a biology book in my face but I'm here posting.

That speech and debate class I'm taking isn't as easy as i thought it would be. In three days I had to send in 4 portfolio items. I'm starting to dislike school =(

0 comments

Post a Comment