MagzNetwork

First Post

Posted by Sadiyah | | | 1 comments »

After keeping my other blog for a few months, I decided I needed a seperate one for my thoughts and daily experiances...And since I like writing, I gave it the name, 'Pen marks' its suppose to be pencil marks but that's taken and in life you have to work with what you have...I'm not good at intro's so I won't try to make one and I'll leave the first post as is *if that makes sence*

PS. My other blog is http://iTalibah.blogspot.com it turned into a blog of articles, poems, and stories that I found online as well as a few that I wrote.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 2, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

    Asalamu Alaykum,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hadn't noticed cos it was sent to spam box lol

    Hehe, it's funny that we both have "First post" as the name of the first posts on our blogs. ^_^

Post a Comment